“Top Ten Tuesday” is hosted at The Artsy Reader Girl.
Every week Jana picks a topic for us to do a top 10 list for and this week’s topic is…
Favorite Books I Read In 2019
Narrowing down my top 10 books was rough because I had a pretty good reading year in 2019 (118 books!) The books below are the ones I loved the most (in no particular order).
Chanda Reads Books” is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This is at no cost to the readers of this blog.
- Devil’s Daughter: historical romance – review here
- The First Girl Child: (FREE ON KU*) fantasy, romance – review here
- A Holiday by Gaslight: historical romance – review here
- Serpent and Dove: YA Fantasy – review here
- The Bridge Kingdom: Fantasy Romance – review here
- The Beauty of Darkness: YA Fantasy – review here
- The Hating Game: contemp romance/rom-com – review here
- The Unhoneymooners: contemp romance/rom-com – review here
- The Widow of Rose House: Paranormal historical fiction – review here
- The Wicked King: YA Fantasy – review here
- Bringing Down the Duke: historical fiction – review here
- The Bromance Book Club: contemp romance/rom-com – review here
- Dance of Thieves: YA fantasy – review here
- Happy Trail: contemp romance/rom-com – review here
- Savaged: (FREE ON KU*) contemp romance – no review
How about you? What’s on your list this week? Drop a link below so I can check it out 😊
KU is short for Kindle Unlimited – Kindle Unlimited is a subscription that allows you to access a large selection of titles from the Kindle Store. With a Kindle Unlimited subscription, you have access to over one million titles in the Kindle Store, including books, audiobooks, and magazines.
3 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday (26)”
The Unhoneymooners looks amazing! Great list 😊
My TTT: https://lifewithallthebooks.com/2019/12/31/top-ten-tuesday-favourite-books-i-read-in-2019/
I really should read The First Girl Child sometime.
I so wanted to read A Holiday by Gaslight, but it wasn’t available at my local library! I had The Bromance Book Club, but had to return it before I finished. Hoping to get back to it again soon though!